Monday, August 29, 2011

Crowded

Random thoughts from a crowded mind:

1. I'm officially having nightmares about showing up to the incorrect school for the incorrect class with the incorrect materials. Apparently I'm a bit stressed regarding Fall Quarter.

2. Despite not having a kitchen at the moment, J and I were stupid and gave K our microwave. Silly timing.

3. Would you believe that since writing 'Taboo', I've learned about 3 healthy pregnancies? While I am so happy for each of them, I sure wish I could join with my own announcement.

4. I set aside yesterday and today to complete the set-up of my online classes. The system is totally down. Thus, all I can do is wait. I fear I won't have time to set things up once I am able to do so.

5. I am obsessed with 'Barbie pink' toenail polish.

6. I am equally obsessed with cartoon owls right now. I have no idea why.

7. I'm trying to convince J that a blue and brown shag rug isn't as horrible as it sounds when one looks at in real life.

8. I decided that I WILL train myself to use a calendar.

9. I am also taking Thanksgiving weekend off -- no matter what.

10. I am already thinking about Christmas.

No comments: