Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Spidey


1. I learned about another pregnancy today. They seem to be everywhere. My spidey-sense tells me that another one of my friends is expecting as well. I suspect she's working up the courage to tell me (I feel bad that I have that effect on some).

2. Speaking of pregnancies and children, I realized today that I should basically have a 6 year-old right now. S-I-X. Whoa.

3. 7 of my classes are officially running. Thus far, things are going well. I'm tired, but building up momentum. I'll be at full capacity in just a few short weeks.

4. The remodel is coming along nicely too. It is nothing as I anticipated, but I think it will turn out well. Next time we want to remodel, I think we'll just move. I like my space.

5. The Really Scary Job I wrote about earlier in the summer? Turns out I Really F'in Rock at It.

6. This week I'm working on being an adult -- drafting a will, meeting with a lawyer, attending to retirement, etc. I much prefer ignoring such topics.

7. I'm devastated to report that my very favorite boots are no longer available. What will I ever do? My 'uniform' will be compromised. Speaking of altering looks, I totally wore a dress today.

8. Rzez is currently grounded.

9. I never took a trip to the beach this summer as I intended. I need to rectify this situation. STAT.

10. I'm starting to dig patterns.

No comments: