Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spreadage



A story to cheer my girl B up...

Here is a conversation I MAY have heard about:


Person A: "Hmmm..."

Person B: "What?"

Person A: "Have you ever noticed that the cat always walks with his tail in the air?"

Person B: "Yeah. Is that normal? Why does he do that?"

Person A: "I don't really know. I don't think I've really noticed it with a bunch of cats. Perhaps it is because he is a boy or maybe his particular breed."

Person B: "Yeah, maybe."

Person A: "Do you think he ever gets cold back there? I mean, well, his 'hole' -- it is kind of exposed. Can you imagine?"

Person B: "You're disgusting".

Person A: "Probably, but seriously -- it isn't like he has cheeks covering his, ya know, 'area' --it is kind of like constant spreadage".

Person B: "Seriously, I can't even believe we're having this discussion. It is disgusting. Who cares? He is fine. We're too smart for this talk".

Person A: "Yeah. It sounds like something one would read about on the Internet".

No comments: