A random list:
1. The other night, J and I were in the far left lane on the freeway when a truck swerved into our lane. We both commented that the driver must have been drunk. At that moment, there were flashing lights behind. Poor sucker was pulled over for suspicion of a DUI.
2. School is almost here. Blah!
3. People keep asking me if I feel better due to the change in my thyroid medication. Put simply: no, I do not. I remain hopeful though.
4. We had a few rooms in our house painted. It looks better.
5. The ALS walk is this weekend. I hope that it goes as well as J’s mother dreams it will. I will be thankful when it is over.
6. The car went back to the shop again today. If I have not mentioned it here before, I question its chi.
7. Recently, I have had an unexplainable urge to watch movies from the 80s.
8. I have had the urge to attend horrible concerts too.
9. I do not make great jello shots.
10. I do not enjoy LOCUS.
2 comments:
Need more info on the Jello Shots, and maybe why...
Personally, I don't know if there is such a thing as a "great" jello shot.
Entertaining jello shot, Yes. Yummy - maybe. Great- doesn't exist.
Did they fail to get your target intoxicated?
Gin Hahn,
T
Hey T,
You bring up a good question -- I know my lists tend to yield little information. First, let me say this was my first time making jello shots. Overall, they could have been worse. I am told they tasted too much like alcohol. I didn't think they were that bad. I don't mind vodka though either. With all of the complaining regarding alcohol content, however, they did little for the intoxication effect. I clearly will have to work on the recipe. :)
Gin Hahn!
Post a Comment