Friday, August 17, 2007

Beware

As a youngster in Catholic schools, I was required to sell disgusting chocolate to support my school. I used to dread doing the same. I am not the type of person to go up to people and sell them something. Heck, I do not even like stopping by garage sales because I fear that I might disturb the people having them. If my salary was dependent on commission, I would starve to death, as I would not bring home an income.

With that said, I am not above asking for money. Beware good people. Beware. I am hitting people up for support. I am about to participate in a fundraising walk to support ALS in honor of J's mother.

Thanks in advance for being willing to give up your latte for a day or two in an effort to support this cause. You'll be hearing from me soon...

(Oh, and if you haven't, something is wrong. There was an error or mix-up of some type. Leave a comment and I'll send you the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sara - I just spent a few minutes catching up on your blog - all I can say is 'Holy Crap'! You've had quite the couple of weeks . . .

I was excited to get the invite and would love to bring Z and go for a walk to raise money/awareness/support for ALS - I will respond to the evite - how long is the walk?

Hope all is well and life is settling down . . .