Saturday, May 26, 2007

Amusing

A few random updates:

1. The friend who I referred to in "Diagnosis" is doing rather well. She is feeling better, smiling more, and seems to be normal again (or as close as she gets to normal :) ).

2. The diagnosis referred to in "ALS" was confirmed. Unfortunately,the symptoms continue to progress. Luckily, grace remains (it is a nasty illness).

3. I passed the exam referred to in "Osmosis" (it is quite amusing).

4. I did apply for the position referred to in "Fear". When I was done, my application packet was over 100 pages and looked very good. I called to follow-up on the position yesterday. The college may have to cut the position due to budget issues (Yes, that is 2 positions in a row I've applied for just to have them cut).

In other news:

1. I bought some cute shoes today (Thank you, J).

2. Purchased a dress recently (again, very amusing).

3. My girl A is pregnant again (yea!!).

4. I'm back at my old company on a part-time basis and do not know how I feel about the same (I do not anticipate it lasting long though)

No comments: