Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tech

Things that have disturbed me so far this week:

1. The massacre at Virginia Tech (WTF?!? I do not even know where to start commenting - not that it matters what I have to say)
2. The amount of spam I receive via e-mail regarding my penis size (News flash spammers: I do NOT have a penis!!)
3. The nausea that accompanies not being ready for a test I must take (I should have started studying months ago).
4. Tile (picking out a particular tile entails a certain level of commitment. I cannot commit).
5. Being late for class (I wasn't -- but it was close. The feeling is SOOOO much worse when you're the teacher).

Things that have lifted my spirits this week:
1. I did not get out of bed until 9:00 this morning (yeah 9 -- as in after the time I would have seen 2 or 3 clients on a normal day)
2. Running into a friend I had not seen since my wedding (time flies by when one is not paying attention).
3. Making plans to have dinner with T (Italian -- yummy!)
4. Spending time with J (who knew we could both be awake during the same hours?!?)
5. My parrrrtaaaay! (Who knew there was so much love?)

No comments: