Friday, April 20, 2007

Cruisin'



This is a belated birthday gift of sorts for T. I thought that he would appreciate it as no other person could. The man singing is Jonathan Coulton. I, of course, recommend you check out his rendition of "Baby Got Back". It is even better than the song about Tom.

Geesh, I crack myself up...

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

T-Dawg said...

You made my day!

And the thing is, Katie called me last night ( she really hates to be called Kate) to wish me a happy birthday, and just to chat, because we haven't really gotten to chat a whole lot lately. (Those Scientologist thugs make it hard for her to call me, always monitoring her calls keeping her schedule, you understand)

Anyway, she said its sooo true that Tom really doesn't appreciate just how crazy "Tom Crazy" is, and that some day, in the not too distant future, the pre-nup stuff will all kick in so that she can give up the "show" and move on with her life, and he can go back to bangin' Rob Thomas (the guy who did that song "smooth" with Santana- aahhhh you're saying, now you know what smooth means...) and hanging out with Rosie.

In the words of the great mowtown writers "Someday, we'll be together".

Gin Hahn,
T

R & R said...

I knew you'd love it..:) You make me laugh...