Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shuffle


Things that have made me smile today:

1. Reports that my boy Z has worn underpants 4 days-- yes, 4 days in a row! I am told that today he sporting "Bob the Builder".

2. Reports that my boy I finally conquered the challenge of programming his Shuffle.

3. A losing her boyfriend -- seemingly for good. She can do better.

4. Living through my attempt to drive down SHR - what a stupid move.

5. The Snow.

6. The Sunshine.

7. Wearing sparklies.

8. Magical little elves warming up my car and putting a coffee inside before I left for work.

9. The knowledge that J did finally go grocery shopping and that some of my favorite foods are awaiting my return home.

10. Chocolate chip cookies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I find these elves? Oh wait, one did warm up my car this morning. It was so cold out though (2 degrees), I think the elf went back to its magical tree and therefore forgot my coffee.

R & R said...

you gotta train those elves right!

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Was it a snowflake mocha? Ahh, I miss those!

J is the best!