
Things that broke my heart a little today:
1. Seeing the owner of the blue house take down his holiday lights (they were my favorite--almost made me want to do a jig).
2. Losing my favorite lip gloss.
3. Discovering a yucky blemish (hope it goes away soon).
4. Doing the math and concluding that I really can not afford to quit my job (even though it would be nice).
5. The barista burned my latte.
Things that made me smile a little bit today:
1. Receiving an e-mail offering me a different job.
2. Talking with J about the ducks my dad brought home when I was little.
3. Realizing that I made a specific dinner not because either J or I wanted it, but because J's partner wanted it (same deal with the banana bread).
4. Convincing myself that I absolutely MUST purchase Valentine chocolates because, well, I need to have them in case someone comes over and wants them.
5. Realizing in the past two days, I have spent over $20 on flowers (what is that about?!?-- My people need to pull it together).
Things that I have been thinking about:
1. Writing essay questions for my students to respond to over the next few weeks.
2. Vacation-- I am going to do something for Spring Break. The question is what-- should I go see H in D.C., go see R in New York, go see my B in Spokompton...? Hmmm....
3. I miss Bellingham. I need to get up there soon.
4. Paint colors.
5. Relationships.
Things I still need to accomplish this weekend:
1. Grade papers.
2. Attend to eyebrows.
3. Get haircut.
4. Wash car!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Finish laundry.
1 comment:
Update: Hair and eyebrows are all better. Still working on the rest of the list... :)
Post a Comment