Random things that have occupied seconds in my mind today include:
1.) Why did the skanky sex store change their name from "Lover's Package" to "Lovers"? It isn't like it is going to make the place any classier....
2.) Why do people going to Lover's park across the street rather than in the store's parking lot? It isn't like they're invisible as they cross the street--people still see them...
3.) Why do the men in my neighborhood put up their Christmas lights at night? Although it might be easier to see what the lights look like, it seems like a hazard to me to be climbing up latters, etc. in the dark...
4.) Why do I let others get to me? Really, I shouldn't give them that power....
5.) Where can one get the best pizza? I bought my class Pizza Hut tonight, which was okay. Usually I frequent this place up north, but I hear there are a few places on the Eastside worth checking out too...
6.) Why are so many people in my life ill right now? It is getting out of control. I am exhausted by it all...
7.) How much fun will my B and I have this weekend?!? So excited she is coming!!!
8.) Why is my house so freakin' cold? The heat is up too!!
9.) What should I get J for Christmas? We have an on-going rule that we do not exchange Christmas gifts, but for some reason, he does not want to honor this rule this year....
10.) What will my Friday be like? I have the day off with few commitments (just class in the morning)...so many possibilities...so exciting!
3 comments:
I voted, and we're going to have an awesome time this weekend! Can't wait to see you.
i was going to vote, but alas i was too lazy. :(
you can still vote re: how much fun B and I will have...:)
Post a Comment