Over the past several weeks, I have been stressed. I have a lot going on in my life right now. I am busy at work and busy at home. I have a lot of responsibility. I have a lot going on in my mind. I am worried about a lot of people. I'll even admit, I have been a little worried about myself too. Afterall, one can only take on so much for so long...
With that said, I thought that I would take a moment to recognize that despite all that is happening, I am currently calm. Everything is working out. I will get everything done. I will remain on task. I will figure things out...
I am treating myself to a day (or at least a partial day) off tomorrow. I plan to grade papers at my leisure, to hang out with the newest little one in my life, to spend time with friends, to check a few things off of my "To Do" list and to sip coffee slowly.
It will be a great day...
(AND then...my B comes! Wahoo!!)
1 comment:
I am glad you are taking some time for yourself! It makes me happy!
Have fun with B!
Post a Comment