Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Formation

Things that have occupied my mind for more than a second or two today:

1. I want a vacation (I need to plan something and just do it).

2. What did I do to my hair?!? (girls should not be so impulsive)

3. How do birds fly together in formation? (if only I had such coordination)

4. I really should start preparing for next quarter (it starts on Wednesday).

5. I think I finally turned in all of the paperwork to apply for licensure (again, finally).

6. I want to take a nap (too bad I can not go to sleep for some time).

7. Again, what did I do to my hair?!? (so silly)

8. How am I going to find time to hand out with L, H, R, and K why they are in town? (I am going to have to do some creative scheduling)

9. How long after the holiday can go by before it is considered tacky to still have one's holiday lights up? (oh, I love the sparkles)

10. What is with this weather?!? (Snow, rain, snow....and repeat).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, what did you do to your hair?

R & R said...

B- The hair be brown now...

Anonymous said...

I bet it looks fabulous!!!! Could you send me a picture?

Anonymous said...

late arrival, but the hair looks great :)

R & R said...

Thanks, Anonymous!...It is nice to mix things up...:)