Monday, December 25, 2006

Instant Message

Things that have made me smile this weekend:

1. B being "chemically inconvenienced" as evidenced by her frequent incorrect use of multi-syllabic words, inability to instant message, and frequent use of f-bombs, etc.

2. I also being seemingly slightly tipsy and extremely ballsy.

3. R getting his newest favorite toy and being so adorable

4. My use of the word "poopy" to describe the guy at the graveyard.

5. Getting a kiss my from my boy Z.

6. Watching M do an impression of K-- quite accurately too.

7. T and K teaching me and the other T vocabulary that was disgusting and we clearly did not need to know.

8. The relief of the holiday frenzy being complete.

9. The simplicity of my dinner tonight (grilled cheese, tomato soup, and diet cherry pepsi) compared to the holiday meals I have been scarfing down since Friday.

10. The abundance of cookies and Starbucks cards in our house right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We spoke? On Christmas? Did I mention that there was an obscene amount of people in my house? Oh its great to have family in town. Wishing you and happy and blessed holiday season (at least what is rest of it).

R & R said...

Um...yeah...for like a half hour or more. Yes, I did know there were a lot of people there-- I actually informed you it is rude to be yammering about them on the phone while they are the room. Be safe at New Year's....