For those of you who come here each day, I want to apologize. It is unclear to me why you stop by, but I know you come. I am honored by your presence and your effort. I have nothing to post at this time though....
The truth is that I have written a lot over the past few days--both in my head and on the computer. For whatever reason though, I always decide not to post what I have written. Either my writing is so poor that I will not share (not that it is ever correct or great) or my ideas seem somehow incomplete. It would appear that I have some type of block happening.
I have not slept since Tuesday. I have a million thoughts flying in and out of my head. I guess I just have to capture one and focus on it. When that happens, you will have something to read again...Until then, I apologize.
_______________________________
On another note, here is a shout out to my girl, K. She pointed out that I have not responded to a few of her comments, which isn't cool. So, here you go K. Hope you feel better soon and have a safe trip this weekend...
2 comments:
Just a comment, but from what you describe: difficulty concentrating, developing a mental block, not sleeping at all or consistently, difficulty communicating orally and written...it sounds to me like maybe you have early alzheimer's or possibly just a very severe case a carbon dioxide poisoning.
i
I: I am concerned you may be right...maybe you can refer me to your doc...
Post a Comment