Saturday, March 25, 2006

Jerk

I feel like a total jerk.

My sister just called to tell me that an e-vite went out to all of my family and friends reminding them of my due date. When I first found I was pregnant, I didn't know who to tell first. I didn't want one person to feel hurt that I told another person about our good news prior to telling him or her. Therefore, the most equitable way to make the announcement-- in my mind- was a mass e-mail --with style. Who knew that freakin' program was so efficient? Now everyone I know is squirming with feelings of uncomfortableness. I guess I am glad she told me it was out there.

I will admit that the past few weeks have been hard-- very hard. This seems confounded by the fact that almost everyone I know is either pregnant or has a new baby. With that said though, I am happy. It is good to see everyone with new joy in their lives. It is good to see hope for the future...

I better e-mail everyone to let them know I am okay. I really am okay-- I promise.....

No comments: