Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Due

I made it through my due date. It was a long day. I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be. Perhaps this was due to the fact that I was at work. Perhaps it was because my parents were kind enough to take me out to dinner and make sure that I wasn't alone...I am not really sure. Perhaps I am stronger than I give myself credit.

I feel a bit relieved today. "The day" has passed and now I can move on with my life. Part of me is sad because I thought I would be a parent by now. Part of me is excited about the other things that I have going on in my life.

I think that I am always in a rush to get to the next stage in my life. In high school, I wanted to hurry up and get to college. In college, I just wanted to graduate and get married, etc. Now, I need to just learn how to hurry up and relax and enjoy today. Seems to be a major challenge for me lately...any suggestions?

No comments: