Thursday, March 30, 2006

Exhaustion

I am exhausted today-- truly exhausted. I worked so hard. I think I still have a couple of more hours at the office to put in too. In addition to my employee whom is out on maternity leave, another one of the clinicians called in ill today, another left early and the other manager on my floor is gone plus it is "auditing day" today. I seriously think that I was running all day. It is nice to just sit in front of the computer for a minute.

It is funny, I seem to always be rushing around. Yet, when I look at my life compared to those of people I know, my life seems so boring...hmm...something to think about....

Besides work, my newest big project is teaching a class at the local community college next quarter. As the time grows nearer, I am a bit more nervous. I feel sooo unprepared still. What happens if I am not smart enough? What happens if I lose my train of thought during the middle of a lecture? What happens if someone asks a question that doesn't make sense? What happens if my computer crashes and I lose all of my lecture materials and grades? What happens if I can't create lectures as quickly as I can give them? I guess those unfortunate happenings are what makes life a bit more interesting...One of my friends pointed out to me today that I don't get paid to start worrying about these possibilities until April 3rd...that makes me smile...

No comments: