Sometimes we get caught up in every day chaos. As the end of each years comes, many stop to think about this fact. People make resolutions they cannot keep. They set themselves up for failure -- Or, maybe that is just me. I do not believe in resolutions. If I need to make a change, I see no point in waiting for the first of the year to do so. With that said, I do realize that the beginning of the year marks the opportunity for re-birth and renewal. I have several goals I would like to achieve this year (or next...really, just some time). Most of them are insignificant to most people, and achievable enough. Thus, I won't share them here. What I will tell you, however, is that although I do not have a specific 'resolution' for 2011, I do have a theme for it. My 2011 theme is: Intention.
I will live this year with intention. I will spend my time in ways that appeal to me. I will engage in relationships that I feel are enriching to my life. I will work as it feeds my intellect and creativity. I am determined to be cognizant of how I spend my energy and to ensure that I am doing what I want to do.
I will live with intention.
No comments:
Post a Comment