I feel as if I am in a period of transition. I have this place I'm working towards, although I do not have the ability to move there quite yet. I am at the mercy of others. I must be patient.
It is weird. I constantly feel like I'm in a holding pattern -- waiting for my life to get started. At the same time, however, my day-to-day existence is overwhelming right now as I struggle to keep up with all of my classes and daily chaos. How can both of these conditions co-exist? I'm not really sure, but I know that they do. Yet, I also see life sliding past me without my direct knowledge of the same. As I work just to make it through each day, I see weeks sliding by. Those weeks turn into months and then, before I know it, a year has slipped by.
I'm working to break this cycle, but need a little help.
For now, I will be patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment