Thinking of you as you end your tenure at Goliath National Bank. Don't know if this song properly captures the mood or not, but I post it in a loving sign of support of your new ventures...
Thanks - Sorry I took the opportunity to drop out for a few days. I'm going to ease back into things for a while before attempting to kick into full blown 60 hour weeks.
That being said, its a holiday and I've been working for the last five or six hours... but there is also gourmet bread and dinner in the oven, and I've had a few glasses of wine. Something they may have frowned upon at GNB. :)
Looks like the next week or so will be full of CPA's lawyers and figuring out what to tell them as we launch our little company.
1 comment:
Thanks - Sorry I took the opportunity to drop out for a few days. I'm going to ease back into things for a while before attempting to kick into full blown 60 hour weeks.
That being said, its a holiday and I've been working for the last five or six hours... but there is also gourmet bread and dinner in the oven, and I've had a few glasses of wine. Something they may have frowned upon at GNB. :)
Looks like the next week or so will be full of CPA's lawyers and figuring out what to tell them as we launch our little company.
Thanks for the thoughts!
T
Post a Comment