Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yet

It seems that T might have had a long day -- that is never a good thing. In an effort to lift his spirits, I offer this semi-inappropriate yet still pretty funny video, which should not be viewed at work or at the public library (Thanks, AJ).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it sad that I have this on my ipod

T-Dawg said...

I can't believe that I've been so busy I didn't get to check this until today. This song is a dream. I'll put this on my ipod, my tivo, my car stero - hell I may just have to get one of those fancy tv things for my motorcycle so I can watch it while I drive.

You can't imagine how much better this made my day. This would've made my week.

I was the T you were referring to, right? Otherwise... forget what I said.
T