A random list of updates:
1.The woman whom sits across from me at work recently found out that she is pregnant. There is no doubt in my mind that she will be a wonderful mother. I am convinced she will have a girl. Meanwhile, I went to the doctor yesterday and was referred to an Ob/Gyn. Joy!
2. My FIL finally returned up north. My house is once again mine.
3. Winter quarter begins next week. I am still not sure of which classes I am to teach. I really do not care though either.
4. While in the grocery store the other day, I was blatantly hit on by ‘Creepy Creepersome’. What does a guy expect from a woman when he hits on her in such an environment?
5. I am really close to saying ‘F-it’ and going back to school.
6. My recent obsession with Facebook is a bit disturbing.
7. This evening I will have to record one of my lectures for the first time. Odd.
8. The holidays just did not seem right this year. Seeing MAVD may have been the best part.
9. JB packed a lunch for me today - note included. I received several compliments on my cool lunchbag too (it had lions and tigers on it!)
10. Taking time off is good for the soul.
3 comments:
Um...I am almost in tears...fill me in on details sometime! Joy!
Ms. Anna,
Being you, I assume that you think I am expecting. Alas, I appear broken. We'll find out in a few weeks. Stay tuned! :)
These are my favorite blog entries of yours - the random updates. Glad also to see you filled in the 12/10 post - for what its worth, I don't see the petty bitch in you at all - just the realism that you could do a better job, and how sad for the students paying money for a decent education. Glad you got a break and glad you have your home back. And glad you went to the Dr. - keep me posted.
Post a Comment