Monday, November 10, 2008

Over

Yes, I am quiet.

I am busy.

I am thinking a little too much.

Quite frankly, over the past several days when not working, I've tried doing nothing. 'Nothing' tends not to work out too well for me though. In fact, the state of doing 'nothing' does not lead me to a space where I may 'check out'. Instead, it leads me to thinking of all I should really be accomplishing. It leads me to a train of thought in which I begin to resent decisions I have made and feel pressure to truly take ahold of my future. My thoughts lead me to relfect on the divide that separates who I am compared to who I want to be. They cause me to evaluate my failures and my barriers. In some ways, they take over.

Consequently, I am quiet.

1 comment:

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Peace to you.