Monday, September 01, 2008

About

I feel the need to create a list of random things I must share:

1. I am obsessed with zucchini right now. I literally cannot get enough of it. Yum!
2. I am REALLY not thrilled that I must go to work tomorrow.
3. I am equally unimpressed that school begins tomorrow.
4. I do not understand why he behaves that way. His actions are very attention-seeking yet he feels he is being sneaky about the same. It is quite annoying to observe. This situation is not about him.
5. Closely related, the situation is not about her. Why do he and she always make it about them? What are they, 3?
6. I feel the need to take off and leave everything behind. I do this sometimes. This reveals to me that I need to cope with circumstances at hand more effectively.
7. I miss him.
8. Very pleased to have all laundry finished.
9. Feeling very creative.
10. I do not understand why so many parents question their abilities. It is about effort, not perfection.

No comments: