Is grading papers while buzzed a bad thing? I am not convinced it is...
especially given the day I've had...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Funny- I don't think there is a problem with it, but its hard for me to be a fair judge. I'm working on a project, (my 12th hour of work for the day- with a few more to go) and I'm 1/2 way thru a nice bottle of wine...
But I work in marketing, and my companies stock has lost 90% of its value since this time last year, so I suppose I'm a bit like Nero fiddling as Rome is burning.
1 comment:
Funny- I don't think there is a problem with it, but its hard for me to be a fair judge. I'm working on a project, (my 12th hour of work for the day- with a few more to go) and I'm 1/2 way thru a nice bottle of wine...
But I work in marketing, and my companies stock has lost 90% of its value since this time last year, so I suppose I'm a bit like Nero fiddling as Rome is burning.
Que Sera Sera-
T
Post a Comment