
I just found an un-opened package of Oreos! Yummy. Needless to say, I've already had 5. I CLEARLY don't need them. I am going to lock the rest of them in J's safe. He will have to hide the rest when he gets home. I have no will-power or self control. It is quite pathetic.
3 comments:
A friend of mine recently ate an entire row of oreo's for dinner, I don't think five are going to hurt you too much. Did you get your lack of will power from me?
I wish I had Oreos in my cupboard. I have our recent order of Girl Scout cookies instead. Needless to say I eat about five every half hour. I figure the more I eat the sooner they will be gone (only to be replaced by something else...).
B- No. I have no willpower in any area of my life. It is quite pathetic.
4 -- We have the Girl Scouts attacked us too. I am pretty sure they're evil. I made J lock the cookies in his toolbox. Only he has a key to that stash.
P.S. The oreos are gone.
Post a Comment