Sunday, March 02, 2008

Bounce

Last weekend was pretty cool. In my seemingly endless workaholic mindset, it was nice to chill a little throughout the weekend.
On Friday, I went to dinner with some cool people, shared some stories, and drank enough to accumulate a substantial bill. On Saturday, I slept in prior to engaging in anything productive. On Sunday, I went to Z's party where I played, bounced, and had fun. I even gained some decent (yet pathetic) battle scars from the same.

This weekend, although different, is going well enough too. Although I have an overwhelming stack of papers to grade, I have the satisfaction of knowing I only have one lecture left to give for the entire quarter (Wahoo!-- yea for group presentations!). Since I currently have six classes assigned to my name, this is a great feeling. I suspect I might make it until the end of the quarter afterall despite my previous worries that I may not. I also dealt with my first plagiarism case of the quarter quite well. I caught it. I handled it. Most importantly, I did not back down. I also had the joy of speaking with two old friends this weekend. One seems to be under the impression that I will follow instructions well. It will be interesting to see if I do the same. The other just seemed to need me around, which is a nice feeling. I think I needed her too.

No comments: