Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fresca

A list:

1. I am more efficient at working on the Willys than J.
2. Throwing up is both disgusting and exhausting.
3. Students who do not listen to directions are annoying and exhausting.
4. Some days, I just bomb ~ that is okay.
5. Kitties should not chase squirrels.
6. Husbands should not jump off roofs.
7. Classes can seem long.
8. If it snows, it should snow enough to cancel classes.
9. D can do handsprings.
10. J can make an excellent "poor man's Fresca".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to know the recipe . . .hopefully the PMF didn't have anything to do with the throwing up.

R & R said...

The PMF did not cause the throwing up. As a matter of fact, I wanted Fresca because I did not feel well. J bought a 2-liter of Sprite at the store instead. I was unhappy about the same. After I complained a bit, he went to the fridge, grabbed the lime juice and poured it into the soda. Tasted just like Fresca -- yummy!