Random thoughts I had today:
1. Why am I so cold?
2. Did she actually just talk to me like that? In that tone?
3. If so, did she mistake me for someone else?
4. Does this person really think I am going to make this my problem?
5. Why do students whine about assignments they've known about for months?
6. Does he think about me throughout the day as I do him?
7. Why hasn't she returned my e-mail?
8. Is 3 weeks really enough time to know someone before becoming engaged?
9. Does this person realize that I see through her?
10. When will I get my shopping completed?
11. What is with that dream I had last night?
12. Do my sunglasses look ridiculous?
13. Is he going to have time to complete everything he needs to?
14. How is it that I just shopped, yet we seem to have no food to eat?
15. When am I going to be able to find a good pair of jeans for me?
16. What part of 'I do not accept late assignments', do people not understand?
17. What shall I teach tomorrow?
18. Where is he right now?
19. Why does she want us to make that decision for her?
20. What am I going to do about next quarter?
No comments:
Post a Comment