The producer-types came and then they went. They told us about their ideas and asked for input. Being me, I gave them what they requested. I do not know if I should have monitored myself a bit more, or if I should edited my thought content a tad. I guess it is a bit too late to worry about it now. Overall, I am intrigued by the concept of the show. I think it could be wonderful. I also know if done incorrectly it will be horrible – a commercial flop that only feeds in to a majority of society's misconceptions.
It is weird seeing and talking with a person in real life that one has only seen on the red carpets on television. Did you know that when celebrities are not on television they are actually REAL PEOPLE with skin, hair, cell phones, etc.? WHO KNEW?!?
I found it intriguing that this group of people asked questions about a topic I find completely elementary. I was flabbergasted by the fact that they were interested in the nuisances of my everyday nothingness. I found it interesting to learn about their concepts of what people in my field do, how a person with a chronic mental illness acts, etc.
Overall, the experience was a good one for me. I had the opportunity to recall experiences I forgot. I had a chance to tell stories about people I love. I had time to rediscover passion that I sometimes forget.
More may come of this story, but, for now, that is all there is to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment