With another weekend comes another drunk phone call...since I do not feel like writing about anything of substance, I will provide you with a brief transcription of the conversation for your amusement. A couple of modifications are made to protect identities, etc.
me: Hello? (My thoughts: I do not want to talk on the phone right now, but OP is cool).
Other Person (OP): Yo! What's up?
me: Not much. How are you?
OP: Oh, fine....so....what are you up to? (giggle)
me: Not much. On the computer...(My thoughts: darn it is early to be drinking...)
OP: Whatcha doin' on the computer?
me: Looking for a job. (My thoughts: because I am going to have a meltdown if I do not find one soon).
OP: That is cool. Guess what I am doing.
me: Clearly you are drinking. (My thoughts: duh!)
OP: Ask for more.
me: Okay, what are you doing? (My thoughts: this could be interesting)
OP: The sailors are in town. We're heading down town to meet some men! (giggle)
me: That is cool. Well, have fun, be safe, and don't get pregnant. (My thoughts: I am such an idiot. I should not have said that out loud. What happened to my thought-filter thingy?!?)
OP: Oh, don't worry, I am not a total whore. [Insert explanation of birth control precautions/practices here]....
me: I think your parents would be proud. (My thoughts: Oh, they would be proud).
OP: giggle.
me: I am so glad that I know you. (My thoughts:I am so glad I know OP. I wish I knew OP better).
OP: I know. Well, do you think it would be okay if I called B?
me: Yup. She'd love it. You should call J too. (My thoughts: It would be funny if you called your parents too)
OP: Okay. Well, then I should get to it.
me: Okay. Well, have a good night and have fun! Oh, you should also be prepared to see this conversation on my blog tomorrow. (My thoughts: because...well...people seem to be upset when I do not post their drunk dialing incidents here now and I can't seem to get myself to write about anything else).
3 comments:
I was wondering why I got drunk dialed by OP. I thought it was really funny. I didn't answer my phone though, because I was in a paper writing mode. 3 down, 4 to go. Then 3 finals lasting from 12:30 to 9:30. Yes that's right nine hours of finals. Good times noodle salad.
Yeah....OP can be pretty amusing. Good job on getting your school stuff done. You can do it. I am sending focused vibes your way...
Thank you I need all the focus vibes I can get. I have an order in for a muse, but I think it's on back order.
Post a Comment