Numerous people have asked how unemployed life is treating me. Honestly, I do not really know. First, I have yet to be completely unemployed. It seems as if my classes are keeping me plenty busy. As a matter of fact, I am not really sure how I managed to teach effectively and maintain my "day job" in the past. Secondly, with my big exam last week, it seems as if whenever I was not in class, I was studying, which left me little time to do anything that was particularly enjoyable.
This week is also very busy in my little world. My week is comprised of several doctors' appointments, my classes, a couple of meetings with administrators from my old company (another entry about that on a different day), a few social engagements (thanks T and K), and some paperwork that I have procrastinated about for months. Things are so busy right now that I seem behind in my regular chores let alone having the ability to attend to the numerous projects I planned for myself.
Other updates people have inquired about over the past several days:
1. In regards to the exam, I do not know how I did. I did laugh quite a bit throughout the test though, as the whole experience became rather humorous to me as I filtered through the questions trying to recall the stats I learned as an undergraduate, etc. I think one of the proctors thought I cheated.
2. J's mother is fine at this time. I am to take her to the neurologist on Friday -- updates to follow.
3. My friend still does not have a diagnosis that I know of. Time and patience regarding the same is wearing thin.
2 comments:
Thanks for the updates - I miss you! Sorry I missed your paaaartay - can Z and I come visit? I love that I can keep up with parts of your life on this blog . . .
Your Friend - A\
A - Of corse, I would love it! We missed you at the party. Hope you're well.
Post a Comment