Saturday, February 03, 2007

French


More things that made me smile today:

1. Getting a Frosty...(didn't need it, but yummy!!)

2. B calling to get K's # so that she can drunk dial her later tonight....(got to be organized)

3. Convincing B that it was a good idea that she should sing to J and me before hanging up...(although she didn't really resist)

4. Listening to B sing the Righteous Brothers and the Dirty Dancing theme song...(I see a record deal in her future)

5. R running into our french doors at full speed...(poor guy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is one of my life goals to make a duet album with William Hung. I do believe our vocal stylzings are about the same. Sadly, Kelli didn't pick up her phone. No love for the drunk dial. I did, however, get to walk home five miles in the snow. I was singing the theme song to 'Growing Pains' "Good times, nooodle salad". By the way this message was type drunk. So you got a drunk postings as well as a drunk dial.


"You've lost that lovin' feelin', Whoa that lovin feelin'. You've lost that lovin' feelin'. Now its gone gone gone. Whoa whoa whoa...."


And for some reason, the computer is not allowing me to post this comment. I am not really sure why. So if by accident I end up publishing this comment 17 times...I'm sorry.


B