
I know -- I am a pretty simple yet oddly intriguing person, yes? For my regular readers' entertainment, I post a list of random facts about me. They appear in no particular order. They are neither especially revealing or anything special, but coming up with the list did kill ten minutes for me....Enjoy! (J disagrees with several of the items. Feel free to disagree or add your own random knowledge about me).
1. I refuse to eat blue M&Ms.
2. I like to drink water, but it never occurs to me to do so unless someone puts it in front of me.
3. I really like vegetables.
4. I truly believe that cookies and brownies taste better when eaten in bed.
5. I am afraid to have short hair again.
6. I feel 100 times better about myself when my eyebrows look good.
7. Feet creep me out.
8. I have to sleep with a comforter.
9. I think diagramming sentences is fun.
10. I enjoy rap and hip hop music.
11. I don’t believe it is possible to own too many boots.
12. I only wear my wedding ring on occasion.
13. I dye my hair when I am in a bad mood.
14. I hate to go shopping, but firmly believe in the power of retail therapy.
15. I love my flannel sheets.
16. I am currently obsessed with big trucks.
17. I check my e-mail compulsively.
18. I am preoccupied with the placement of apostrophes.
19. I save everything.
20. My largest scar is 3.5 inches long.
21. I most often sleep on my tummy.
22. I cannot stand it when there are dishes in the sink.
23. I wish I were more feminine.
24. I want a red purse.
25. I prefer gel-based inks.
26. I first got glasses at the age of three.
27. I could not tell you what a Cheeto really is, but I still eat them anyways.
28. I have not seen most movies.
29. I think that Wal-Mart is truly evil.
30. I swear a lot—especially when around those I think it makes uncomfortable.
31. I am a coffee stand whore, but cannot stand to drink plain coffee.
32. My biggest fears include: heights, needles, reptiles, failure and loneliness.
33. Eventually, I plan on becoming “Queen of the World” (and yes, B, I am willing to fight you for it).
34. I believe that my cat understands me when I talk to him.
35. I have shoes in my closet that I have never worn, but had to have.
36. I cannot resist singing the “Bad Boys” theme song every time the television show COPS comes on.
37. I do not mind the rain.
38. I used to want to be in the NAVY.
39. I write most things using an ultra fine tip Sharpie.
40. I prefer scrambled eggs over any other type.
41. I enjoy mint gum.
42. I used to want my name to be “Stacy” and I wanted my sister’s name to be “Tracy”.
43. When I was little, my dream car was a blue Camaro.
44. I never deviate my orders at restaurants, but instead always get the same things so that way I will not be disappointed.
45. I used to receive a lot of Barbies for my birthdays and Christmas, but never played with them.
46. I went to prom because my Dad told me I ought to.
47. I got my ears pierced for the first time at age 25. I need to get them pierced again.
48. I look mean when I am not smiling.
49. The first concert I went to was “New Kids on the Block” (shut up!!).
50. I had LASIK surgery at the age of 23.
51. I have mad skills when it comes to taping off a room before painting.
52. My least favorite color is salmon.
53. I shed everywhere.
54. I cannot seem to iron or wash a car well to save my life.
55. I prefer white walls over off-white walls.
56. I am not supposed to spend too much time in the sun.
57. I could probably turn a majority of my thoughts/experiences into blog entries.
58. I don’t trust people who never get upset.
59. I kill every plant I get and it makes me sad.
60. I think, in most situations, it is just easier to smile.
61. I know that I am a nerd.
62. I do not like my body.
63. I cannot leave my house without my cell phone, lip gloss, and a ponytail holder.
64. I surround myself with pillows at night so that I do not feel so alone in bed.
65. Our world terrifies me.
66. I will knock myself down before allowing someone else the chance – it is a defense mechanism.
67. I get nervous when my gas tank gets below a quarter of a tank.
68. I had tubes in my ears six times as a child.
69. Beans, sausage and eggplant make me sick to my stomach.
70. I graduated with honors.
71. I dread disappointing others.
72. I like Ms. Funk’s milkshakes.
73. Sometimes I argue with other people to make them think—not because I disagree with them.
74. When we were little, my cousins and I used to re-hide our Easter eggs over and over.
75. I have an extremely overactive imagination.
76. I retain very little in my head.
77. If I could have one superpower, I would probably want it to be invisibility.
78. I wish I were more social.
79. My bark is much harsher than my bite.
80. I often wish I could stop thinking or put my brain on pause.
81. I have to have my feet covered while I sleep.
82. I think that common sense is more valuable than any knowledge that can be learned in a classroom. I also think that it is rarer than most people think.
83. I prefer dark wood over light wood.
84. People that smoke with their children in their cars at the same time make me crazy.
85. I often pick up litter while outside.
86. I sometimes reface shelves while at the store.
87. I prefer brown tootsie roll pops over the other flavors.
88. I love to roll down hills, but do not because I am afraid of rolling in dog doo.
89. I am unable to fall asleep when it is silent.
90. I often buy and write people cards, but then fail to send them.
91. I have a bad temper.
92. Birds freak me out.
93. I can cook well on occasion.
94. I do not care for beer or wine.
95. I think that most things taste better when J gets them for me.
96. I was born on the cusp day between two astrological signs.
97. I wish I knew more.
98. I find my compulsive need to create lists mildly entertaining.
99. My fears prohibit me from doing many things.
100. I like to be challenged.
No comments:
Post a Comment