Monday, January 22, 2007

Polka-dots

Everyone seems to like my lists and well, I have 20 minutes to kill before I leave for class. So-- for your entertainment, I provide you a list of random things that floated through my head today when I was not being overly productive:

1. Polka-dots are good. They mix things up.

2. Walks are nice. Fresh air is good for one's mind.

3. Yep-- still want a new job.

4. My buddies A & C are coming over for dinner tomorrow night. They are bringing lasagna (my fav) -- score. If I would have known they bring dinner with them when they come over, I would have invited them over every night.

5. It is not necessarily pathetic to be intoxicated and to say hi to a friend -- especially when that person appears to be more pathetic than you.

6. I want to start taking more pictures.

7. Flowers can sometimes be a good investment afterall.

8. Some people are chickens -- and, as always, that is their issue, not mine.

9. Students can be bitches (sorry, I) ... I see another posting about that another day.

10. Eating mexican food can, in fact, be very manly.

No comments: