Friday, January 05, 2007

Pineapple

Another list of random things that have floated in and out of my head today, but do not really fit into a neat entry:

1. Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza is not my first choice when it comes to ordering a pie (contrary to popular opinion).

2. My bro seems to have himself a sweetie (and he needs to spill the beans).

3. I like skipping work (and wish I could afford to do so more often).

4. I may have fallen in love with N and I think that he may have been flirting with me (that is one cute baby).

5. I am slowly converting from my traditional hazelnut lattes to mochas (yea for the mocha clap!!!)

6. B's friends have decided she is only worth about $30 (I think she needs to hold out for more--it is all about supply and demand, baby!).

7. Chinese food is meant to go in one's mouth, not in one's eyes (failure to comply with this rule may result in injury -- I am thinking about pushing for warning labels).

8. I have a theory that one day J will get hungry enough to go grocery shopping (but realize in reality that I will crack before he does).

9. Less Restrictive Alternative Orders are only so effective (they're not a bad idea in theory though).

10. R-dawg remains the coolest.

No comments: