Thursday, January 11, 2007

Busting

One of my support staff has the following quote on her computer monitor. I find it amusing and thought I would share it. In fact, to a certain extent, it almost sums up my life. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Life is all about ass;
You're either covering it
Laughing it off
Kicking it
Kissing it
Busting it
Trying to get a piece of it
Behaving like one
Or, you live with one.

6 comments:

R & R said...

Okay, so I know it is lame to leave comments for my own posting, but this one really does crack me up...it really is the perfect summary of my life...:)

Anonymous said...

i totally get a kick out of the fact that you commented on your own blog (it makes me smile)....shouldn't there be an entirely separate website where one could comment on their own blog entries...

Anonymous said...

And if you are a democrat, you vote like an ass. Not saying that democrats are asses but the political party symbol thingamabob dohickey. You know how republicans are elephants. Sadly, I am going to go ahead and post this even though I should delete it. No sleep makes B a little nutty.

R & R said...

I am glad that it makes you smile...that, in turn, makes me smile! Yea for us! Mocha clap!!

R & R said...

B --- that was pathetic....you also make me smile...

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Mocha clap? I think you have been drinking too much!