Sunday, November 05, 2006

WWE



Random things I did this weekend that make me smile:

1. Got to hang with J.

2. Had a student have a temper-tantrum over her mid-term (because that is clearly going to help her)

3. Had a decent exchange of thoughts with I.

4. Got to see my J in concert--and, for once, it was awesome!!

5. Watched a couple of middle-aged women trippin' (on E?).

6. Saw Hulk Hogan in the flesh-- yes, I typed that correctly.

7. Bought some kickin' shoes.

8. Slept-- a lot.

9. Had too much to drink.

10. Got to play in the rain.

Off to go make more smiles...you should do the same...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how did you happen to see the "hulkster" in person?

Anonymous said...

I second that...where did you see him?

R & R said...

The "Hulkster" was walking downtown with his kids. J and I were having breakfast at the Paramount and he walked out of the Hyatt....it was too weird. J said, "The last thing I expected you to say over breakfast was,'Hey, isn't that Hulk Hogan'". Hee hee... :)