
I think that I would classify myself as a "shoe whore". I realize that this is not a nice term, but really-- it is what I am. I love shoes. I blame B for this. It is her fault.
My "shoe whore" classification may come as a surprise to most people, as those who actually come into contact with me on a regular basis usually only see me in one of three pairs of shoes--two of which look similar. The truth is I actually have tons of shoes (although things are more under control as J made me toss numerous pairs when we moved). I just never wear most of them. I know, I am ridiculous.
I share this fact not because I am proud of it, but because once again I have given into my weakness. Yesterday, I purchased an impractical pair of shoes that I have nothing to wear with and are not optimal for my daily routine. With that said, they are cute...maybe even a bit sexy (?) and I adore them. I HAD to have them (Again, I blame B). So, for now, much to J's horror, they will sit in my closet...
Perhaps one day, they'll come out....(no...these aren't the exact same shoes--but they're as equally practical).
1 comment:
I have a pair of sexy shoes and no where to wear them. Next time we are together lets take our shoes out for a night on the town. Remember that she who dies with the most shoes wins.
B
Post a Comment