Things I do not dig include:
1. poor grammar (it bugs)
2. the media (it too bugs)
3. seafood (why eat something that swims in feces?)
4. cheap stationary (yes, I am a snob)
5. the wind (I don't know why)
6. stress (it is not good for one's health)
7. litter (why can't people just dispose of things properly?!?)
8. ignorance (I have no patience for it)
9. friends leaving/who are far away (makes me sad and I miss them)
10. beer (I know, how are K and I related?)
Things I do dig:
1. my kitty snuggled up against me (he is warm)
2. photographs (they provoke thought)
3. the interaction between who I would assume would be I and B on my last "Dig" list (they both crack me up--gotta love 'em)
4. pizza (mmmmmmmmm....)
5. J's new Jeep (it makes him happy)
6. clean laundry (smells like Bounce)
7. stars (I like to look at them)
8. babies (they're cute and innocent)
9. piles of leaves (they're good to roll around in)
10. dumb jokes (what can I say? I am a dork)
8 comments:
in the 'do not dig' category i loved: 3 and 5. i think fish have had it way too easy for way too long. Yes they do swim in their own feces and interestingly enough fish are also highly racist.
racist? Oh please explain...
haven't you ever noticed how fish gather in large groups, you can never hear what they're saying, they always keep to themselves...and this might sound paranoid but secretly i think they plan to replace mammals as the dominant species on the planet-i think they are planning a take over. also once global warming finally takes hold much of the planet will be under water and then who will rule the planet=fish.
Oh...I never thought about that...you are so wise...:)
Wait...is that racist? Isn't that speciesist??
since history is written by the victor i guess whether the fish are called 'racist' or 'speciesist' (spelling?) will depend on who wins out in global warming-now that would make a good reality tv show idea (good, but depressing)
Yes, how are we related? Well, I guess we both agree that fish are gross...especially because they swim in their own feces!
The litter upsets me too. I did the river cleanup a few weeks ago and help pull out 6 tons of litter. It was interesting to hear a four year old drop the pharse "Bio-hazard". Not a big fan of fish either.
B
Post a Comment