Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy

Right now I am happy. It occured to me that I often only write when I have something weighing on my mind. Right now, I do not....I am just happy. I thought I would share...

Over the weekend, I did not have to work. I did not have any responsibilities. I went to a Mariners game. I drank. I ate horribly. I stayed up way too late. I slept in way too long. I went for long walks. I sipped on coffee. I watched television. I purused the internet. I spent time with old friends I had not seen in awhile. I got a pedicure. I spent time with my husband. I laughed.

Most of all, I enjoyed life. I was happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So often we don't stop to just notice that things are good. I struggle with this myself, and smiled while reading this - I'm trying to cultivate my own 'attitude of gratitude'. Glad you had a good Sunday! It's totally weird not having you downstairs!!

Anonymous said...

Too often we don't stop to realize that things are good - I smiled when I read this, as I too am working to develop an 'attitude of gratitude'.

It's so weird not to be able to go downstairs and say hi to you!!!