Sometimes people come into our lives and then they leave... Why? Whether it be a friend whom has moved away or just an acquaintance that is just known for a moment, it seems that everyone has an impact on those that they come into contact with.
Right now, I have friends getting married and moving on to new chapters of their lives and others moving away. I have some doing both. I wonder what life will be like without them around all of the time. I wonder if we'll keep in touch like we say we will. I wonder what I will remember about them in one, two, or even five years from now. I wonder what will they remember about me. I hope that they overlook my cranky moments and remember my smiles. I hope that we've impacted each other positively. I hope that our relationship turned out the way it was meant to be...
1 comment:
Two books that have to do with this subject are, The Friend That Got Away, and the Celestine Prophacy.
Post a Comment