Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blogs...

I've always disliked blogs. I've never really seen the point of them. With that said, when I found out that I was pregnant last year, I decided that it might be cool to record the journey of becoming a parent in a journal. Thus, I created the "Bender Blog". For some reason or another (I am told there is a reason for everything), I lost the baby. I am not sure if the loss was due to my health conditions or stress, or if perhaps it was just a fluke of nature. At that time, I forgot about the blog and really saw no point in keeping a journal of the happenings of my life-- my life just isn't that interesting...Once in awhile I felt the need to vent- at those times, I've started to write a post. Each time I finished, however, I'd re-read what I wrote and saw that it was negative in one way or another. The negativity was pointless-- so I'd delete what I wrote.

My aunt, whom is a very wise and creative woman, recently started writing again. She too has a blog. Over the past few months, she has explored the facets of her mind while developing her writing skills. I told her about my blog and how I fail to use it. She encouraged me to begin again and reminded me that I don't have to share...so here I go...enjoy!

No comments: