Saturday, March 16, 2013

Focus

Random thoughts from an overly crowded mind:

1. I will get through this pile of papers. I will. I will. I will.
2. Plagiarism is such a waste of my time as an instructor.
3.I'm thankful for amoxicillan and smiles on Tadpole's face.
4. I can't believe B just hit the 5-0. That lady is lookin' good.
5. Major changes are coming my way. I want to take a moment to process that, but haven't been allowed the luxury yet.
6. My TA seems to be stressed. I need to give her a break. I can't afford to -- yet.
7. I'm drinking too much coffee again and generally ignoring my health. I did, however, sleep last night.
8. I'm supposed to go on 'vacation' this week. First, I'll have to work most of the time I'm gone. Second, the weather there is predicted to be worse than it is here. Fail.
9. I want so badly to be creative right now- to allow myself the freedom to wonder. Can't do it --yet.
10. I need to focus.

No comments: