Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ombre

Random brain dump:

1. I have what could be the most important presentation of my career occurring next week. No pressure.

2. My tadpole is sick and I feel helpless to make him feel better.  :(

3. There is an icky situation happening at work. It stresses me out.

4. I simply do not understand this new ombre fad with women's hair. Am I the only one that thinks it simply looks like the woman with the ombre could not afford to have her hair done (or was sent to prison) and has grow out?

5. I have a vacation in mind. It looks like it could actually happen.

6. I am kicking ass in grading this weekend. It doesn't seem to be enough to get me caught up though.

7. Tadpole is SO close to crawling. I'm excited for the milestone, but freaked out by his mobility.

8. I just discovered Starbucks blueberry scones. Yum.

9. My sister is coming to town. I'm so excited for it. Perfect timing.

10. My Johnny is releasing another album soon. Hooray!

No comments: