Sunday, October 23, 2011

First

Thoughts about pregnancy thus far:

1. I am SO thankful this time in my life.

2. Despite my gratitude, I'm not a big fan of the first trimester.

3. I finally understand A's obsession with KFC biscuits while she was expecting.

4. Carbs, carbs, oh, and may I please have a side of carbs.

5. Pregnancy feels like the hangover that will not cease.

6. Things that currently repulse me: Salad, turkey, ham, bacon, eggs. Also: Most other things.

7. The idea of Thanksgiving coming is horrifying to me. At this point, I would seriously ditch it.

8. Motion sickness bracelets, saltines, and ginger ale are where it is at.

9. My inability to get through a lecture without crackers is somewhere between adorable and highly annoying. It is not possible for me to cover up what is going on at this point.

10. Again with the gratitude....

No comments: