Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Heard

Things I've heard this week:

1. "You know, you can totally use make-up to cover up those bags". - my hairstylist
2. "Um...you're not wearing black or grey today..?..." - student
3. "Wow. You should go without a ponytail more often. I didn't recognize you" - student
4. "The quarter is almost over. We'll deal with your office then.." - JB
5. "When is the last time you ate, woman?" - JB
6. "You like saying 'penis', huh?" - student (In my defense: Totally talking about Freud)
7. "What do you do for fun? Do you have fun?" -- student
8. "Um...did you go home last night" - colleague
9. "At some point you just have to give up on them...[in regards to a student]" - colleague
10. "We'll catch up by December. Grades are due then" - colleague

1 comment:

B said...

My mama just told me that I look like captain hook when I don't straighten my hair