Friday, May 15, 2009

Jones


Random thoughts from throughout this week/things I ACTUALLY said out loud:

1. "I put in 12 long years" (in reference to Catholic school and why I am the way I am -- it was an odd conversation)
2. I wonder whatever happened to Jenny Jones.
3. I am an asshole for not seeing my grandma lately.
4. Perhaps separating from my husband is not the only way I may seek my PhD afterall. Phew!
5. I need sun.
6. Dude. Get the eff out of my way. It should not take you this long to process this issue. The rest of us figured this out hours ago.
7. Dude. Do not engage in a penis war with me. News flash: I may be an ass, but I am a chick. I do not have a penis. You win and I do not care.
8. Beach!!
9. Crap. Overbooked my week again. How do I keep letting this happen?
10. I am amazed by how many students have 'family crises' in one week. Um...that doesn't change the due date.
11. I am finally becoming the person I want to be. I am still a little rough around the edges, but that may just be a part of my charm.
12. I am so thankful that I am where I am in life. Although it is not where I want to be exactly, it is a damn good start.
13. Um...no. Really...I don't want to read your book, but thanks.
14. The key to this whole teaching gig is making connections. I don't care what anyone else says.
15. I will make it through the next 4 weeks. There really is no other choice.

No comments: