Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mondays

Yes, I am still alive. I received e-mails inquiring regarding the same.

This week was all about surviving Monday for me. Guess what? I did. I know. I know. Mondays are not a big deal for the average person, but for me...well, they kill me. I have 6 hours of class on Mondays plus my regular job. This week, I had really important meetings to juggle as well. There is a lot happening in many areas of my life.

My thought process for this week was this: Make it through Monday. Wednesday I give a test = no lecture to prepare. No class on the following Monday. Therefore, no 2.5 hour lectures again until next Wednesday. Yes, I'll still have my daily class, but I can deal with a one hour class much easier than a 2.5 hour class. So, there you go, it was all about Monday.

Other thoughts in my head at this exact moment:

1. How do I feel about the use of the word 'stellar" in that situation?
2. Juggling is an art.
3. Am I about to be sacrificed for that? How do I feel about this possibility?
4. Was I too harsh about that situation? Or, did that need to happen?
5. Must get caught up.
6. Need to penetrate that situation and figure out what is happening.
7. Yea for T!
8. He makes me crazy!
9. I need to change my hair something fierce!
10. Yea for me for surviving Monday! :)

1 comment:

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Yeay for you!